Wednesday, November 1, 2017

fitfully delicious cookbook

https://www.amazon.com/fitfullydelicious-simple-recipes-healthy-living/dp/1974529231/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1509588466&sr=8-1&keywords=fitfullydelicious
I looove to eat, try new recipes and feel the need to organize everything. I made a book of my favorite recipes intending it to only be for me but I started having people request copies. Now you can buy my book directly from Amazon! These are 25 of my favorite recipes as well as an intro page that shows a photo of all the recipes in the book so you can go right to the page for that recipe easily. It's not a specific type of book but does have mostly paleo recipes. Some of these recipes are on my blog but I really like physical book copies to have in my kitchen so this will fit for those who are old school like me. This was so fun to work on and made me hungry at the same time. Hope you enjoy!

Click here to purchase from Amazon.


fitfullydelicious, is a simple cookbook with 25 options for creating fantastic chicken or turkey main meals, sweet potato sides or healthy snacks. Created by Kayla Gierach, 60lbs lighter than she was at 16, who is on a journey of healthy eating and combing through stacks of recipes to compile her favorites into one book. Find flavorful assortments like breakfast casserole, mexican turkey burgers, oven chicken fajitas and parsnip fries. fitfullydelicious is simple to navigate showcasing all recipe pictures at the beginning of the book to easily decide what delicious meal to make. fitfullydelicious recipes are not specific to a diet or eating plan however there are a number of paleo recipes.


No comments:

Post a Comment